Applications in the prescribed format, given below, are invited for filling up of the following posts of Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III in the Scale of Pay of Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- (Level-4 of Pay Matrix); and Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level-7 of Pay Matrix), of the 1st Schedule of ORSP Rules, 2017, respectively, with usual DA and other Allowances, as admissible to the State Government employees from time to time. Applicability of the Odisha Group “C” and Group “D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 to these appointments and regular Scale of Pay prescribed for each post shall be subject to result of WP(C) No.1273 of 2014 pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa.
Eligibility of the Candidates:
A candidate, in order to be eligible for the posts, shall —(a) be a citizen of India;
equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute;
- not be below 18 years and not above 38 years of age (As per Notification No.771, dated 11.1.2022 of the General Administration and Public Grievance Department, Government of Odisha) as on the last date fixed for receipt of the applications i.e. DT.04.08.2022;
Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard;
(0 be of good character;
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
- have not more than one spouse living, if married;
- have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting in English(For the post of Junior Typist);
- have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting, in English per minute(For the post of Stenographer Grade-III).
Fee for the Examination:
The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fees of Rs.100/–(Rupees one hundred only) by Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services & Service Fees9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by the Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”. The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications:
Applications along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates only be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Sambalpur latest by 5.00 P.M. of dt.04.08.2022 positively. The applications received beyond the last date shall be summarily rejected.
More Details go to Official Notification: Click Here
Go to Official Notification: Click Here