Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typists & Stenographer, Grade-III in the following scale of pay with usual allowances as admissible from time Lo time in accordance with the directions of the Hon’ble Court, communicated vide memo No. 9159 (24), dated 17.10.2015 read with the relevant provisions contained in Orissa District & Subordinate Courts Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service Polices, 2008 (Amendment Rules, 2010). Applicability of Odisha Group-C & Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 subject to the result of W.P.(C) No. 1273 of 2014 pending before the Hon’ ble High Court of Orissa
ELIGILBELITY OF THE CANDIDATE:
The candidate must he a citizen of India
- Must have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be
- Must at least have passed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 03.08.2022, provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories,
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Be of good character.
- Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
- Have not more than one spouse Living, if married.
- For the post of Junior Typist the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
- For the post of Stenographer, Grade-III the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
FEES FOR EXAMINATION:
The candidates are required to deposit non-refundable & non-adjustable examination fees of Rs.1.O0/- (Rupees One hundred) only in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-50I-Services and Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Dcamination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original treasury Challan along with their application forms.
The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of such examination fees.
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled in applications and signed by their own hand as per the format given below. The Candidates who are already in Government employment are required to apply through proper channel.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS;
Applications in prescribed format along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach in the Office of the undersigned through Speed post or Registered Post only on or before 03.08.2.022 by 5.00 P.M. Applications received in the Office after the due date & time and also other mode shall be summarily rejected.
For More Details go to Official Website: Click Here
Go to official Notification: Click Here