OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, NABARANGPUR. Dated: Nabarangpur, this the 19th day of May. 2022. ADVERTISEMENT
Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from the intending candidates for filling up of the following Group-“C” posts in the Judgeship of Nabarangpur under Orissa District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 and amendment rules, 2010 read with the Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 subject to result of W.P.(C) No.1273/2014 of the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa.
he number of posts in each cadre may increase or decrease. The Letter ‘V stands for Woman and in the event of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible woman candidate belonging to any particular community, the vacancy or as the case may be, the remaining vacancies shall be filled up by male candidate of that community.
Reservation in respect of Physically Handicapped persons/Ex-Servicemen/Sports persons shall be as per rule.
- ELIGILBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE:
(a) The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least -f-2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University, as the case may be ;
- (b) have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute;
- (c) be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 22.06.2022. provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or instructions for the time being in force, for the respective reserved categories.
- (d) be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard;
- (e) be of good character;
- (f) be of sound health, good physique and free from any organic or bodily infirmity;
- (g) have not more than one spouse living, if married;
- (h) For the post of Junior Typists, the candidates must have knowledge of type writing and shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
- (i) For the post of Stenographers Grade-Ill the Candidate shall have knowledge of shorthand and have to possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
More Details Go to Official Notification: Click Here
Go to Official Website: Click Here